Wednesday 21 November 2007

Most annoying!

I hate it when I have to come home late from work and even more since Alex was born. Today I had a meeting on the other side of Sheffield at 4pm, which although it finished on time meant that I got back home very late because of the traffic. Sadly this meant that I missed my special Mummy time with Alex, although I did get to bath and feed him before bed. Just as well that the meeting was a good one and worth it.
I was too tired to do any crafting tonight so I spent my time catching up with the news on the CM&PC forum. I will leave you with this lovely remembrance day ATC based on the poem entitled 'The inquisitive mind of a child' from Dorothy Wilmot. It is a beautiful ATC that I was thrilled to receive today. More soon.
Love,
Caro
x

No comments: