Friday 23 April 2010

Suffering

I seem to be developing yet another fluey cold as I have a thumping headache, a sore throat and runny nose not to mention the aches and shivers. I think poor Alex must be suffering from exactly the same as he isn’t sleeping well and is really tired and somewhat sensitive poor lad. That said we have had fun over the past few days with games of boo and pounce as well as chasing a balloon around the house and pulling silly faces.
Crafting wise I made this card for several challenges. Crafty Cardmakers are having a ‘desert island challenge’ where you have to think about what crafty items you couldn’t live without and make a card or project using just those items. At the moment I think it has to be my Tim Holtz distressed inks and my crafty individuals stamps which is what I have used exclusively on this card. This card also fits with the Pile it on challenge of ‘Spring’, the ‘distressing’ challenges from both Crafty creations and Sophisticat, Penny’s challenge of ‘anything goes’ and was inspired by the photo in Simply Scrapping. Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy the sun.
Love,
Caro
x

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous job...love your card

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Nice one!

Maureen Merritt said...

Great job on the inspiration! I'm so glad you joined us this week :)

Angie Blom said...

This is stunning Caro.. I just love the colours you pulled frome the inspired photo.. Thanks for playing with us over at SSC.

Shauna said...

Beautiful card. I love the vintage feel to it.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty collage look!! Thanks for playing in the Crafty Creations challenge with this lovely card!! Hope you and your family feel better soon!! My family has been going through the same with my poor little 5 yr. old getting the worst of it...so I know how you feel! hugs,Deena

Julie Riley said...

Beautiful card Caro lovely colours Thanks for joining in at crafty cardmakers xx