Friday 6 August 2010

So glad

I am so glad that it is the weekend...I am totally exhausted after this week and really hope I can catch up on some sleep this weekend.  We don't have a lot planned at the moment, but it will be quite nice to have a quiet weekend after being busy for the past few. Alex's favourite thing to do at the moment is to pretend to drive the car...don't you just love the way he is attempting to make those little legs reach the peddles while he holds the steering wheel!
Crafting wise I haven't had time to do a lot, but did manage to make this quick and simple birthday card for my boss.  The card therefore fits with the Birthday theme for Ooh La La, the MTTC 'cake or drink' and the Practical scrapper 'one embellishment' (the gems) and the CTT 'whateva' challenges. I would love to know what you think and hope you all have a lovely weekend.
love,
Caro
x

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Very pretty card I love the image
and such an adorable picture of your son
Thank you for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Such a pretty card. I love the image you used. Thanks so much for playing at Practical Scrappers.

Deanne :)

LazyKay said...

Very classy card - hope you got some rest.

xxxxxxxxxxx