Wednesday 3 August 2011

Wednesday!

So what is on your workdesk this fine Wednesday (WOYWW)? This is mine today which I actually had to tidy yesterday as it was so much of a tip that I couldn’t actually see the desk! When I tried to make a card I had to give up and tidy instead…can you tell?! At this moment in time I am so hot having just drunk a lovely large mug of tea that I have had to resort to water to cool myself down. I am in the process of colouring in a ‘Henry the Mouse’ image from the Whiff of Joy range for a little girls birthday card, hence the large number of promarkers everywhere. To the left you can see my phone in its case, the original rubber stamp, some pens, pencils, rubber and craft mat hiding underneath it all.

Crafting wise I don’t seem to have achieved as much as I would have liked over the past few days, not least because I have been asked to make 4 cards before Friday. I did manage to make one of them; only 3 left to do! The lady asked for a handbag card for her daughter who is into pink so this is what I came up with. I am entering this card into Crafty cardmakers ‘butterflies’, Kaboodle Doodles ‘in the garden’ (well butterflies and flowers are found in the garden), Colour Create ‘pink, green and white’ and Papertake Weekly ‘anything goes’ challenges. Sadly the photo hasn’t come out very well as the two butterflies are actually sparkly with Sakura stardust. That is all from me for now. Have a great rest of the week everyone.
Love,
Caro
x

15 comments:

Spyder said...

Love the hand bag card, and really pretty papers! Desk look tidy and busy all in one! Have a great week Happy WOYWW!

((Lyn))

Helen said...

Such a pretty card - gorgeous handbag shape! Hope you cool down enough to get the other 3 made on time....

Sylvia said...

What a gorgeous card.
Love the colours and fabulous design.
Thanks for playing along with us over at Colour Create.
Sylvia

nerllybird said...

The butterflies look beautiful, even if their glitter isn't showing!
Helen S

JoZart Designs said...

Busy desk and it looks good to me! Great handbag card you've made.
Love joZarty x

Lisa said...

Pretty card and great storage for your promarkers too
Thanks for sharing
:-D
Lisa
#59

Anne said...

Hello Caro such a tidy desk I need to sort mine before I attempt anu more cards. Love the handbag card. Anne x

ScrappnBee said...

Goodness! I can't remember the last time my desk was that clean! The purse card is adorable! What a great job! Thanks for sharing your WOYWW- Amanda

sandra de said...

The hand bag card is a real sweetie good luck with the other projects.

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Caro

What a great handbag card I'm sure the receiver will just love it! Those butterflies are so pretty too.

Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh, pretty, pinky, girly handbag - ticks all the boxes, doesn't it?! I'd enjoy getting a card like that :D xx

Yogi said...

thanks for the peek. Looks like a lovely handbag card. Have a great day

The Crafty Elf said...

Super fun card! I have to say I'm a pink person too. Thanks for sharing your desk, it looks nice and tidy - great job cleaning it up so you can mess it all over again. Tehehe ;D

okienurse said...

cute little card! Desk looks busy and creative today! Sorry I am so late getting around but once again life has interfered with what I want to do! Thanks for sharing. Vickie

Unknown said...

Hello lovely.
Your card is sweet. Lovely colors and wonderful details. Thank you for your participation in the PTWC in the week.
Hugs August GDT Marika