Friday 13 September 2013

Smile with friends!

It is Friday and time for Annie's smiles and Rocking your world Friday. My smiles this week come, unsurprisingly, from the antics of Alex.  We went out to the park with two of his friends last weekend and the three of them had a great time on the assault course,
and turning their tongues a different colour with ice lollies, before they all wanted to do different things making us chase in all sorts of directions across the park!

Alex also made me laugh with this conversation:
      Me: I've hurt my little finger
      Alex: do you have a thorn in it
      Me: No, it is an ache around the joints
      Alex: Could it be arthritis
      Me: I hope not...surely I'm too young for that.
      Alex: maybe smearing it with snot will help!


And on that note, I will leave you, wishing you all a very happy weekend.
Love
Caro
x

9 comments:

Laura said...

Fabulous happy faces and colourful tongues :)

Spyder said...

hahaha... I love kids! Super pictures! Happy Smiles day!!

((Lyn))

Annie said...

Well, Alex, I do have arthritis but if you don't mind I would rather not try your cure :-)
Thanks for the chuckle.
Hugs,
Annie x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Nothing better than the park for some kids fun. Here feeling fall and wishing my grands were here to enjoy! Have a lovely weekend. Adorable little ones!

Neet said...

Love the coloured tongues. Conversation made me smile too.
Neet xx

Lesley G said...

That photo and conversation certainly made me smile - have a great week :)

Natasha said...

Love that photo of their tongues...I laughed at the cure as well...strangely not very tempting to try!! :)

Hettie said...

Hmmn. Not heard of that one. Let me know if it works!
x

Virginia said...

Late catching up with my beautiful Rockettes, loving the photo and the conversation - definitely worth noting down - the things they say! Hope his fingers better and that you've had a fabulous week!

Hugs