Friday 22 November 2013

Friday smiles!

Well it is Friday and I am smiling because it is the end of the week and time for  Annie's smiles and Rocking your world FridayWe went to visit my in-laws last weekend and Alex had a wonderful time with his cousins, playing with the marble run
(marbles did go literally everywhere as you can see from this picture)
as well as building dens and trampolines from cushions and rugs.
We also had a mini sparkler session in the garden which needless to say he loved!  That is all from me for now.  Have a great weekend everyone.
Love
Caro
x

3 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh fab pictures, love marble runs, said 13 year old had much fun with his when he was younger! We recently visited the MAD museum in Stratford-upon-Avon which I have to say is predominantly gadgets that may have started out as a marble run!

Annie said...

Fab pics of happy times today Caro....I'm smiling :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

A nice happy post Caro. Time spent with family is always the best. I remember when my boys had a marble run, and it was such fun! Kate x