Tuesday 20 May 2014

Making progress (WOYWW)

Well here is my desk as I continue the process of making the ATCs for the 5 year WOYWW swap next week.  I have cunningly hidden them under the kitchen roll that I have been using to mop up excess ink.  You can see a bit of some of them peeping out and yes, they do involve an element of Zentangle. The box of tissues is on my desk because I have an absolutely streaming cold which is getting in the way of everything.  I do have my trusty mug of hot tea to sustain me though.
I have also made a couple of quick and simple cards for my nephews this week...one who is into Lego
and the other is into Minecraft.
To keep this short and sweet I thought I would finish with a picture of Alex enjoying a snowcone at the May fair last weekend.  Have a great week everyone.
Love
Caro
x
P.S. There are still a few people who agreed to swap with me who haven't sent me their addresses.  Please can you do so (carostaton at gmail dot com) so I can get the swap into the post in time for next Wednesday.

13 comments:

Neil said...

Good morning. Can't believe it's Wednesday again already! Thanks for letting us in to peek at your creative space.

Hope you have a good week too.
Neil #40

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Caro, sorry to hear about your cold, they are a stinker.
When you visit mine, I have a little friend you will recognise, he has come out of his usual place especially to see you.
Happy crafting, Angela x 41

Krisha said...

Hi Caro,
Hope you got my email with info. If not then let me know cause I really would like to swap with you.

Even being sick your desk looks inviting. Hope you get to feeling better real quick.
Krisha $69

Lunch Lady Jan said...

My son would give his eye teeth for that Minecraft card!! I made him a Minecraft cake for his 18th birthday, it took ages but was well received, so that's the main thing!!
HUgs, LLJ 21 xx

Nan G said...

Yummy looking snow cone! You Zentangle?! Wow! Cute boy cards! Can't wait to see your ATCs revealed and to receive mine! Thanks for the earlier visit! Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #10

Annie said...

I'm only just doing my rounds to catch up with all my blogging friends....it's been a busy day with lots of extra cuddles needed by my little poorly munchkins.
Fab cards today. I'm really looking forward to swapping ATCs next week.
Hugs,
Annie x #27

Chrysalis said...

Hi Caro - lots of lovely work going on there. Have a great week, Chris # 17 xx

Anonymous said...

Happy WOYWW. I want a snow cone now! Not joining in with ATCs this year. Looking forward to seeing lots of fab crafting. Ali x. #34.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah Caro .. wonderful post .. and my two monkeys say hi to your monkey too!! what fun they would have .. and love the pickies of the cards for nephews, well done clever you, happy WOYWW, Shaz in Oz.x #14

Jackie said...

Hello thanks for the visit already ... Hope your better soon! Love the cards and have shown them to a friend as her nephew is the same age and loves Lego and mine craft!
Jackie 13

Eliza said...

Ah we are all hiding the ATC's from prying eyes. Great summer picture of Alex. Have a wonderful week and thanks for visiting.

Happy WOYWW
Hugs Eliza & Yoda 26

Mrs.D said...

Caro, thanks for visiting me, and your nice comments.
Your desk looks busy, I love the minecraft card, I might be using the idea for my grandsons later in the year.
Your little pile of ATCs look good peeking out from under the kitchen roll.
Have a good week.
Chris #39

glitterandglue said...

Hi Caro. Lovely cards this week - just right for our obviously fun loving nephews.
Thanks for visiting, and for your prayers for John.
Margaret #42